Tailor Brands’ powerful AI-based logo design platform creates unique and beautiful logos in seconds.
- See results for your design in as little as 30 seconds
- Choose from a variety of competitive subscription packages
- Create your brand from scratch with Tailor Brands’ full design toolkit
- A rapidly growing and reliable platform
Wix Logo Maker
Wix Logo Maker is a cheap, simple, and engaging logo design platform that delivers professional results.
- Quick, simple logo design
- Many payment tiers, all reasonably priced
- Many extras including business cards, domains, and more
You can choose from thousands of logos with FreeLogoService’s easy-to-use and efficient service.
- Design a logo in less than 5 minutes
- Choose from thousands of available logo designs
- Edit any logo you choose
LogoJoy’s artificial-intelligence-based logo maker offers a wide variety of unique and impressive logo designs.
- Choose from an extensive library of design assets including icons, fonts, colors, and other graphics
- Automatically generated logos remove much of the heavy lifting in design
LogoMaker is a straightforward, classic logo creation service that offers its entire array of tools for free upfront, with payment only when you arrive at your ideal design.
- Free, unrestricted use until final logo is chosen
- Get help from an expert logo designer
- Wide selection (10,000+) of design assets and fonts
The Top 3 Logo Design Services
These are the top logo design services on the market today. Read on for in-depth details on features, plans, and pricing.
- Free logo creator
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Unique concepts in just 5 days
- Several competitive pricing packages
Deluxe is a bit of a jack-of-all-trades company. Among other offerings such as secure business checks and convenient payroll software, Deluxe offers top-quality logo designing as well. In fact, Deluxe hits the sweet spot, sitting comfortably between the crowd-sourced options like Fiverr Pro and the singular concept options like Upwork. Walking the middle ground, this logo designer is able to give you several competitively-priced plans, so you can select the option that fits your needs and budget.
Regardless of which plan you choose, you’ll get quality work from an experienced designer. Plus, Deluxe gives you other important business resources including email marketing, website design, and social media marketing to help bump your business up the rankings.
Another thing we like about Deluxe is its free logo maker tool. You can choose from hundreds of different designs and styles, play with your logo by adding a tagline, changing fonts, tweaking colors, and imprinting background images. The best part is that this is totally free. While we wouldn’t recommend using this rough draft as your final logo design just to save a bit of money, it is a great way to help you narrow down your options and see what kind of design you are really looking for before you even sit down with a designer.
Good pricing, excellent designers, and an easy to work with process, Deluxe certainly earns that name.